Jay Electronica - VICTORY (Mixtape Download)

Wait...Hip Hop's next "savior" is from The South????





Tracklist- DJ Dub X DJ Furious Styles X Jay Electronica- Victory
  1. Intro
  2. Exhibit B Feat Mos Def
  3. Suckas
  4. Walking J. Period Remix Feat Nneka
  5. Dealing
  6. So What Cha Sayin
  7. Scenario 2004
  8. Something To Hold Onto
  9. Poetry Interlude
  10. Departure
  11. Cool Relax feat Naledge
  12. Trolley Stop
  13. Hagler
  14. My World
  15. Hard to Get feat Mr Porter
  16. Extra Extra
  17. Victory in my clutches
  18. Swagger Jackson’s Revenge
  19. Just Begun – feat J. Cole,Talib Kweli & Mos Def
  20. Uzi weighs a ton
  21. Love czars feat Taraach
  22. Posers Feat The New Royales
  23. Billy Stewart – Cross My Heart
  24. Exhibit C
  25. Googly Eyes (LIVE)
  26. Holiday feat Mos Def
  27. ***Bonus Track***
  28. T.H.E. W.E.A.K. – Stick Up

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Very nice design. Your blog is simple but easy to read. Continue posting.



buy datpiff views

Anonymous said...

I just stop and watch your website and i found very interesting. i already bookmark this website. it is very helpful to me. I'm looking forward to read more blogs.

thank you.

gain datpiff downloads

walkinwalkout42 said...

Howdy! I just came here to read your topics and I find it very interesting and very informative!
Thank you for posting this one! By the way, why not check this out to, get high quality instagram followers

4NIS said...

Link is down can u fix it?pls