MIND BODY & SOUL...



Phife Dawg. Ghostface. Talib Kweli. Consequence.

And for a noble cause?

Not enough?...Jay ElecHannukah will be there as well. Asking for anything more is straight Bernie Madoff (greedy).



They call me Jay Electronica
Fuck that, call me Jay ElecHannukah
Jay ElecYarmulke
Jay ElectRamadaan
Muhammad Asalaamica Rasoul Allah Supana Watallah through your monitor
My uzi still weigh a ton, check the barometer
I’m hotter then the mothafuckin sun, check the thermometer
I’m bringing ancient mathematics back to modern man
My momma told me “never throw a stone and hide your hand”
I got a lot of family, you got a lot of fans
Thats why the people got my back like the Verizon man
I play the back and fade to black and then devise a plan
Out in London, smoking, vibin while I ride the tram
Givin’ out that raw food to lions disguised as lambs,
And, by the time they get they seats hot,
And deploy all they henchmen to come at me from the treetops,
I’m chillin out at Tweetstock,
Building by the millions,
My light is brilliant.

No comments: