Wall Street 'Entourage'...Just A Thought


Doug Ellin, creator of HBO's hit series, 'Entourage' has a new TV show concept currently in development; Wall Street Entourage (click here). Being that I'm a serious fan of the show and happen to work on the Street, this new series is right up my alley. But...lets hope Ellin doesn't take this too far. I mean the guy was blessed enough to co-create a popular TV show with an ever growing fan base...and how does he follow up that success? By stepping out on a limb and creating the exact same show on a different coast in a different industry! This could be a bad sign. Whats next? 'Astronaut Entourage' (buddies trying to make it big in the no-holds barred world of space travel)? How about 'Not-For-Profit Entourage' (buddies trying to make it big in the no-holds-barred world of not-for-profit fund raising)? I hope this guy has some other tricks up his sleeve.

Obviously I'm being cynical. Ellin's new series actually looks decent. Either way, this was...

"Just a thought"
"Just a Thought" - Gnarls Barkley; St. Elsewhere

Carry on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Non-For-Profit Entourage...
ENID P.